Tamara Musiol, MSc
born in Vienna in 1991.
- In 2010, I completed my Matura and began to study Health Care and Nursing at the FH Campus Vienna. I graduated as Bachelor of Science in Health Studies in July 2013.
- While working as a nurse at the radiotherapy unit at Krankenhaus Hietzing, I completed an extra-occupational education with a Master’s degree in Advanced Nursing Practice, also at FH Campus Vienna, and graduated in October 2015.
- Thanks to my studies and a semester abroad in Leuven (Belgium) I was able to gather experience in many different fields of nursing as well as organisation and nursing management.
- Afterwards I gained quite a lot of insight into geriatric care, particularly in the field of transitional care, while working at Arche Stockerau (Lower Austria), a residential care home for the elderly.
- Since January 2017, I have been part of the team at the Kinderwunschzentrum.
“I think it’s great to be able to help people who are yearning to have a baby. We make dreams come true, and this is one of the main reasons why I enjoy working at the Kinderwunschzentrum.”