Dr. Christoph Kindermann
Born 1961 in Vienna, married, one daughter and one son.
Languages: German, English
- After graduating high school in Baden in 1979, started medical studies in Vienna and completed in 1986.
- 1986-88 regular cycle between Lainz hospital (III. Medical Department and II. Surgery Department), General hospital (Anesthesiology), and Baden hospital (Internal medicine and Surgery)
- 1988-94 education for specialist in gynecology and obstetrics with Prof. Kratochwil (major in operative gynecology and ultrasound diagnostics)
- 1992-1998 psychotherapy education in guided affective imagery
- 1994-2003 deputy medical director at the Institute for Sterility Treatment with Prof. Feichtinger. Specialization on clarification and treatment of infertility
- 1994 set up medical practice in Vienna
- 1994-2002 obstetric practice birth house Nussdorf
- December 2002 started the medical practice society Stadtparkmed and founded the “Kinderwunschordination” in Vienna
- Since 2003 partnership with the private clinic Kinderwunschzentrum Goldenes Kreuz. Deputy medical director at the Kinderwunschzentrum Goldenes Kreuz
Child Wish and psyche
Child Wish after 40
Hormonal stimulation therapy of the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome