What does eating right mean for Chinese dieticians?
It is important to eat food which is the most suitable for a specific person with regard to their bodily constitution and health status. The preparation of food also plays a large part. Steamed, baked, grilled or raw foods have a different effect on our energy balance depending on their type and the person that eats them.
What is influenced by healthy eating?
- Introducing high-quality, energy-rich nutrition
- Reaching balance (yin & yang)
- Improving the free energy flow (dissolution of blockades)
- Positive influence on the sperm and egg cell quality
- Preparing the uterus for embryo nidation
- Improving cell replenishment (avoidance of premature aging, improving performance)
- Improving the immune system
- Reaching the personal ideal weight