Urology & Andrology

If male fertility is impaired, an examination by an urologist is recommended. Should an operative intervention be necessary in order to extract sperm cells from the testes or the epididymes (TESE/MESA), we recommend you contact our cooperating partner Prim. Univ. Doz. Dr. Eugen Plas who has experience with these procedures.

Prim.Univ.Doz.Dr. Eugen Plas

Urologist & andrologist

Corpus group practice
Friedlgasse 63, 1190 Vienna
T +43 – 1 – 328 2415
F +43 – 1 – 328 2415 – 30

Infertility, erectile dysfunction, urinaey tract stones, loss of urine, hormonal changes in men, prostate check up, prostate cancer